.

Cooking In The Forex

The Forex market can make your wildest dreams come true…BUT it is not a get rich quick scheme...it requires work, study, continuous education, discipline and perseverance. There are literally hundreds of Forex Training books out there. I have read most of them. I picked up lots of pieces along the way. That is one of the problems with trading. As I explain to my students, the Forex is like getting a 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle everyday, with all the pieces mixed up and someone has taken away the box cover. You must figure out what the puzzle is by putting one piece at a time into the puzzle and then suddenly, one piece goes in and you suddenly know what the box cover looks like. All of the books I have read and all the traders I have met have contributed their pieces of the puzzle.


Download Forex Ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © -- FOREX TRADING BOOK -- Cooking In The Forex